Monday, October 10, 2011

Project #10- PLN Progress Report

So far my Personal Learning Network has little to be desired.  I have found it most difficult to focus on acquiring information that could prove to be valuable; and when I do come across something it does not occur to me to save this information.  Twitter and the Alabama Virtual Library has currently been my main sources for material.  I have decided to take a more active approach into building a more substantial PLN and reserve at least 30 minutes each day to educate myself more on how to do this

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley!
    I just started my PLN recently and I have found that it is much easier to use the website Symbaloo. It is very easy to add or delete websites that you use or do not use. And it is easy to embed into your blog. Good luck with your PLN! :)

    ReplyDelete